SNP members can now register on the SNP Orkney website to get a better experience and access to more information such as meeting minutes, agenda and notes of upcoming meetings and authorisation to post information.
Fill in the form below. All details are required.
- User Name
- This is used to identify you so it has to be unique on the website. It is rarely if ever shown.
- First Name, Last Name
- I’m sure you can make an educated guess what to fill in here.
- Used occassionally in some place.
- Email Address
- This must be a real email address which you have access to. It will be validated before your registration is accepted.
- This must be at lease 8 characters long and include at least one lower case, one upper case and one numeric character.
When you click the Register button a validation email will be sent to the email address provided. Clicking the link in the email will take you back to the website, approve your registration and log you in.
Using the details provided we will check if you are a member of the SNP branch and upgrade your registration if you are. This bit is manual so it won’t happen immediately.
Once you’ve been validated you can login using this button …
Please contact us if you need any help with this.